Registration for the 2020 Central Bank Payments Conference is open
|REGISTRATION FEES FOR THE 2020 CBPC|
|Category||Early Registration Fee
(1 February – 15 August 2020)
|Standard Registration Fee
(From 16 August 2020)
|Central Bank, Monetary Authority,
Govt and Public-Sector Entity(1)
|€ 1,775||€ 2,250|
|Private Sector Entity(2)||€ 3,275||€ 4,275|
|Spouse/Guest Evening Event Participation*||€ 100
Rates listed are exclusive of any applicable VAT.
(1) Central Bank, Monetary Authority, Govt. and Public-Sector Entity Includes:
- - Central Banks and Monetary Authorities
- - Regulator
- - International Financial Institutions/Development Bank eg. World Bank, IMF etc.
- - Intergovernmental Organisations
- - NGO/Non-Profit Organisations
- - Other Government/Public Sector Institutions
(2) Private-Sector Entity Includes:
- - Commercial Banks/FSI
- - Payments Market Infrastructure
- - Payments Service Provider
- - Private System Operators
- - Payment schemes (e.g. credit card schemes)
- - Retailer/IT/ telecommunication providers involved in payment systems
- - Technology Provider
- - Payment experts from consultancy firms
- - Private Sector Organisation under Central Bank oversight
(*) Spouse/Guest Evening Event Participation
- A registered spouse/guest cannot have any representation or connection to a registered company.
Please contact Mrs. Natasha Bajic, Event Manager, with any questions or for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that fees will automatically increase on the following dates:
Loyalty Registration Fee - Fee and completed registration form received no later than 31 January 2020.
Early Registration Fee - Fee and completed registration received no later than 15 August 2020.
Standard Registration Fee - Fee and completed and registration form received after 16 August 2020.
A 10% penalty will apply to all fees received after the start of the conference.
YOUR REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Entry into all Plenary Sessions
- Conference materials
- Participation in Welcome Reception and Delegate Appreciation Dinner.
- Delegate Lunches and Coffee Breaks
Conference registration DOES NOT include hotel or travel arrangements. Delegates must make their own arrangements for travel and hotel accommodations. We encourage you to take advantage of the discounted rates available at our host hotel. Full details for booking your room are found on the Hotel page of this website.
All delegates will be given access to the dedicated event application, therefore, during the registration process, please be prepared to upload a current, passport style photo to be loaded into the event application on your behalf. If you are unable to upload a passport sized photo during registration, please email your photo directly to Mrs Natasha Bajic, Event Manager, email@example.com
To cancel your conference registration, please write to Mrs. Natasha Bajic at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to cancel any existing hotel reservation directly with the hotel to avoid or minimize any cancellation fee.
Refund of fees less 15% administration charge if written cancellation notice is received up to 8 weeks prior to conference commencement.
50% refund of fees if written cancellation notice is received between 8 weeks and 4 weeks prior to conference commencement.
No refund of fees for cancellation within 4 weeks of the conference commencement.
A 10% late payment penalty may be applied to pay fee or part fee outstanding at the start of the conference.
Substitutions may be made at any time at no additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: This conference is closed to general media and off-record.